quirkbooks

Quirk Books

A BookLikes community page for Quirk Books, an independent book publisher based in Philadelphia. We publish 25 strikingly unconventional books every year. Learn more at QuirkBooks.com.

Entertainment Weekly Reveals the Title and Excerpt From Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Book 3!

Hello, hello Miss Peregrine fans!

For the last week we’ve been keeping a secret but can finally reveal exciting news.

Ransom Riggs’s follow-up to Hollow City: The Second Novel of Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children has a title and we're in love.

Drumroll, please!

Library of Souls: The Third Novel of Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children

Entertainment Weekly revealed the title on February 6 and they have an exclusive first look at an excerpt from the book along with some vintage photography that you may find. Head on over and check it out!*

Library of Souls goes on sale on September 22, 2015 and is available for preorder.

While you’re waiting for the third book, continue to visit QuirkBooks.com and follow Ransom Riggs on Twitter (@ransomriggs) for more information, giveaways, and reveals.

And if you loved Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children and haven’t read Hollow City yet, be sure to pick up a paperback edition on February 24, 2015.

*Spoiler Alert: Ransom Riggs warns that if you haven't finished Hollow City then you should hold off on reading the excerpt for Library of Souls.